Voting open for British Paralympic Association Athletes’ Commission
Paralympians now have the chance to help select the athletes who will represent them on the British Paralympic Association Athletes’ Commission.
The commission is vital to ensuring the athlete voice is heard and plays a significant role in shaping ParalympicsGB planning for Winter and Summer Games.
There are 13 nominations for representatives and five places available.
Eligible voters are current gold and silver card nominated athletes, retired Paralympian’s from Turin 2006, Beijing 2008, Vancouver 2010, London 2012, Sochi 2014 and Rio 2016.
Those eligible to vote will be provided with a link and can cast two votes.
- Georgina Bullen, Goalball, current
- John Cavanagh, Para archery, current
- Grace Clough MBE, rowing, current
- Kelly Gallagher MBE, Para Alpine Skiing, current
- Charlotte Henshaw, Para canoe, current
- James Hollis, Para swimming, current
- Ali Jawad, Para powerlifting, current
- Maria Lyle, Para Athletics, current
- Caroline Matthews, wheelchair basketball
- Sean Rose, Para Alpine Skiing, retired
- Lucy Shuker, wheelchair tennis, current
- Lora Fachie MBE, Para cycling, current
- Emma Wiggs MBE, Para canoe, current